The DQ Congress has been running annually since 2005 and features international keynote presenters and practitioner case studies, bringing attendees up to date information on such topics as: managing unstructured and complex data, master data management, effective data governance, new innovations and technologies; communicating about data quality.
As well as contributing to an "Ask the Experts" trouble-shooting panel, I will also be hosting a half-day interactive workshop, "Maximising value of your information assets: Creating and maintaining the Information Asset Register".
This workshop will equip participants with the understanding of key factors associated with a successful organisational approach to Information Asset Management, and focuses on practical methods and processes of building and maintaining the Information Asset Register as a building-block for maximising business value. Key topics include:
- What do we mean by “Information as an Asset”?
- What do I need to include in the Information Asset Register?
- Who needs to be accountable for information?
- How does the Information Asset Management process work?
- How do I measure the value of an Information Asset?
- What other Information Management best-practices do I need to be aware of?
I hope to see you there!